The Biennial CCWESTT Conference was held in Ottawa from May 3-6, 2016 and was attended by member organizations and supporters from across the country.
The 2016 Biennial Conference celebrates the contributions of women in all spheres of Engineering, Science, Trades and Technology, from education to retention and leadership. This past conference as in previous CCWESTT Biennial conferences offer many opportunities for women in science, engineering, trades and technology. Examples include:
- learning about innovative approaches to increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- attending workshops on leadership development specifically designed for women in SETT
- learning about current mentoring activities across the country
- networking with other women to establish contacts for on-going consultations
- attending a Policy Forum to develop strategies to remove barriers for women in SETT
Further details about the conference program can be found on the conference website at https://ccwestt2016.wordpress.com/.